Tuesday, June 23, 2009

wTH?? ChRis BrOwn..[dAiLy GossIp]

Chris Brown? No Jail time? Wth? I personally believe that, that beat down he gave rihanna, dEFInetLy deserves some dam jail time. Pardon my french,,, but Nuh-uhh Lil Hommie, Not so fASt. This case was clearly over-looked got dammit. Like wtf? DID THEY NOT SEE THEE PICTURESS[QUESTION MARK..] i DID. Wow smh @ Chris Browns PRELIMINARY HEARING..like wth??


nunu♥

2 comments:

andrea_staten said...

I think chris brown did a good job, he said he was gulity. So we cant knock him for that. At least he told the truth. And as for rihanna, while good job,she got what she wanted. I know the next time she dates someone in the music world, she wont look in no man's phone again.

andrea_staten said...

OMG, CHRIS BROWN GOES TO COURT AND SAIDS HE IS GULITY AND R AND B STAR RIHANNA , BUT NOW YOU MICHEAL JACKSON DIES. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO