WHen asKed what excites KT, he said ThiS
"What excites me the most would be ideas. As general as it may seem, ideas is what sparks everything. From the idea of being able to touch a screen on your phone and talk wirelessly, to the idea that we could make fire. I apply that principle to my music, on my myspace headline it says " A continuous progress in work "; because, there's always room for improvement and new ideas. I love to make music and share it with people and see them appreciate it and utilize it. I have a two part mixtape coming out soon, " The One They Wanted You To H[Ear]" and " The One They Didn't Want You To H[Ear] under the Astro Series. Both mixtapes promote a positive attitude,but they are like Yin and Yang, so different from each other as far as the message. I not able to give away too much detail yet on " The One They Didn't Want You To H[Ear]", but just know they are both a good listen, and depending on your taste and/or where your at in your life you will tend to gravitate to one or the other. It also excites me to see other artist progress and hone there craft. NOTE: I said ARTIST not rapper or singer etc. you can rap and be an artist or sing and be an artist, but just because you rap or sing does not make you one. I know it's a harsh but it is the truth, I was with Blackboxx the other day and he had a shirt that said, True Artist Create Something From Nothing. If you come in to the game modeling your career around just sounding like Lil Wayne it'll be harder because your attempting the impossible beat Lil Wayne at being himself. But, if you look to artists and say I want make my career on that type on level then your getting somewhere. That is what excites me the most is Ideas,Music, and seeing people progress in there craft. And last but not least God, he is where I get my source of inspiration from as well as my brothers Driven by Christ (www.myspace.com/officialdrivenbychrist).
Check them out, Check Blackboxx (www.myspace.com/gotbox1) out, and of course check me out(www.myspace.com/ktmoneylol). Thank you for the interview, @ londa-nunu.blogspot.com"
Check them out, Check Blackboxx (www.myspace.com/gotbox1) out, and of course check me out(www.myspace.com/ktmoneylol). Thank you for the interview, @ londa-nunu.blogspot.com"
No comments:
Post a Comment