Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PagePlus review

Hey ppl, I’m going to give you the 411 on this unfamiliar “prepaid” cell phone service called PagePlus. Now PagePlus has this unlimited text & talk plan for $39.95 a month, plus 20 mb of data. Which is a pretty good deal because data counts toward your picture msgs and also your internet usage.. trust me this mess goes by so slow, depending on the size of your pics in your msgs, they can range from 20kbs to 100kb+ and as for your internet usage each time you connect its 2kb.. Eh, not bad. For those of us who don’t know….1000kb is equal to 1mb. So therefore 20,000kb(kilobytes) is equal to 20mb(megabytes). Anywho, like I was saying, Pageplus has unlimited text and talk and 20 mb of data all for $39.95. Making itself the cheapest prepaid cell phone service with no hidden fees. Check it…all you need is a Verizon phone to get started. You’ll be surprised that Pageplus runs on Verizon towers, so you get full coverage and more bars anywhere as long as your within Verizon’s towers…like duhh they have coverage everywhere, meaning fewer dropped calls and more time to talk =]. Oh yeah, also less roaming and the charges that come with it. I am currently using Pageplus, and the service is great. I have been using this service for a few months now and I haven’t had any probs yet. Oh yeah you can also port your number from any carrier from your current cell phone. Seems hard? Nope. All I did was go to Bestbuy and pick up one of these Verizon intensity “prepaid” cell phones, called up pageplus told them I have a new phone I need activated and wanted to port my current #, they told me to do 3 things and that was 1.) call my current cell service, 2.) ask for my account #(make sure I had my password/pin) and 3.) to call them back… and from there the set up was as breeze. didn’t take longer than 20 mins… no bull. So if your seriously looking for a cheaper “prepaid” service than boost mobile this is it. Give it a chance, you wont be disappointed it will only benefit you, and put more money in your pocket =].

So Dope_


♥Londanunu [Exclusive Review]

No comments: