"When asked what excites me, a lot of things come to the mind. Music=life. Between singing and plaaying the piano, saying that music is a hugeeee part of my life is simply an understatement. I truly can't imagine what I'd be without it. It's part of my identity. it's been there when I Couldn't talk to anyone, not even my bestfriend, someone who I tell practically everything too. when people fail, music speaks not only to the soul but the mind. I, Barbara Alice Frankilin would be absolutely nothing without it. Thee end =]"
Sunday, June 21, 2009
iNterView mE...[BarbRa]
"When asked what excites me, a lot of things come to the mind. Music=life. Between singing and plaaying the piano, saying that music is a hugeeee part of my life is simply an understatement. I truly can't imagine what I'd be without it. It's part of my identity. it's been there when I Couldn't talk to anyone, not even my bestfriend, someone who I tell practically everything too. when people fail, music speaks not only to the soul but the mind. I, Barbara Alice Frankilin would be absolutely nothing without it. Thee end =]"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment